Max Contact Rating : 10W
Max Switching Current: 0.5A
In the closed metal,set one or more reed pipes, and then pass the pipe through one or more hollow balls with hollow magnets inside, and fix the floats in the range related to the reed switch by using the fixing ring. Inside, when the float moves, its internal magnet attracts the reed switch contact action as a control or indication of the liquid level.
1. The installation position should be away from the water inlet,otherwise the switch will cause malfunction due to the fluctuation of the water inlet.
2. If the switch device is on the wall of the container, an L-shaped angle bracket can be added.
3. Select the flange connection tube whose inner diameter is larger than the diameter of the float.
4. Multi-core cable is recommended for wiring.
5. The controlled line load must match the float switch contact capacity.
6. The specific gravity of the liquid to be measured must be greater than the specific gravity of the float.
Contact protection circuit:
When the float switch is used in a circuit with an inductive load such as a motor,relay,or solenoid coil,it is recommended to connect the protection circuit at both ends of the load such as RC (buffer),varistor,diode,etc.
Note:Do not connect the float switch directly to a solenoid valve,motor or solenoid switch.
When the float switch is used in a capacitive load such as a capacitor,a hot bulb,or a long cable,a swell current will be generated between the contacts of the switch;it is recommended to connect the protection circuit in parallel at both ends of the float switch.